Through our portal, you can apply for a license, search your license history, pay your fees, and view the status of your applications. Enter the license portal now.
The City of Orono requires licenses for the following:
- Garbage Hauler
- Peddler or Transient Merchant
- Home Rental
- Home Occupation
- Temporary Liquor Sales
- Liquor Sales
- Tobacco Sales
Search for an existing license
- SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS - Each license type has different submittal requirements, contact the Clerks Office for more information.
- For Home Rental the following is required:
- Contact information for the Owner/Manager (Name, Address, email)
- Information for a 24 hour contact (Name, Address, phone, email)
- Fee of $100.00. You may pay online or phone city hall with your credit card information, stop in city hall and pay with cash, check, or credit card, or send a check. The license is good for 2 years.
Apply now for a license
If you have any questions about licensing requirements, please contact city hall at 952-249-4600.