If you are looking for address specific floodplain maps, visit the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Map Service Center for more information.
In addition to the maps listed here, there are topographic maps available. Contact Community Development for these map options.
Disclaimer: The wetland map (PDF) should only be used as a reference. To verify wetland boundaries, a wetland delineator. should be contacted. Some projects may require the delineation of Wetlands.
Some of the maps listed below include a alpha-numeric code (1-1, or 3A-2) This code refers to a chapter of the Community Management Plan for additional information. Maps listed with no code are provided for reference. Contact City Hall with any questions.
- 2020 Weight Restrictions Map
- Orono Street Numbering Index Map 11x17 (2017)
- Orono Street Numbering Index Map 26x24 (2017)
- Shoreland Overlay (pdf)
- Stormwater Quality Overlay District Tiers Map
- Street Index Guide (PDF)
- Voting - Precinct Map (PDF)
- Wetland and Drainage Districts Map (PDF)
- Zoning Map 11 - 2018
- 1-1_Regional Location
- 3A-1 LakeMinnetonka
- 4A-5 Forecasted traffic