Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Election judges must be:
1) able to read, write and speak in English
2) appointed by the appointed authority (county, city, township or school board)
3) eligible voter (U.S. Citizen, 18 years of age or older; Minnesota resident for at least 20 days; maintain residence at an address listed)
4) trained and currently certified as an election judge
If you need assistance locating your polling place, visit our Where to Vote page.
Please indicate your political party affiliation. Individuals applying to be election judges need to declare their party affiliation, if they are affiliated with a major party. State Law requires that no more than half of the judges from two different major political parties are required to perform certain election duties.
Check any that apply.
Note: To be a Head Judge, you must have previous election judge experience.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field